DNR presents Fuel Track terminal management and automation solution at StocExpo Asia
12 October 2008
Singapore, Oct 12’08:
DNR Process Solutions is participating at StocExpo Asia 2008 to be held at Suntec Expo, Singapore on Oct 15-16, 2008.
Senior plant and process automation consultants from the company will be on hand at Booth 15P to discuss the company’s terminal automation and management solution
Fuel Track, designed specifically for the oil & gas industry.
A terminal business continually faces challenges of management, inventory, loss/gain and availability of reliable, fast and real time information. These are key factors that enable the terminal enterprise to cope with the macro challenges of rising fuel costs, price and demand volatility, shrinking margins, global competition, safety and security threats, intense working capital, credit risks, proliferation of grades and specification as well as value chain partners.
In the past terminal automation solutions seem to have been divided between terminal management and terminal automation system in real time for reasons of lack of technology and collaborative organizational structure. This comment is made with reference to the ISA-S95 model which helps to examine the integration of terminal information to business aimed at providing common language of communication.
Integrating the horizontal processes of receipt, storage and dispatch of material handled within the terminal with vertical functions of measurement, automation and control, plant and enterprise management in real time will establish close collaboration within the enterprise.
DNR’s Fuel Track terminal management system is designed specifically to fulfill those criteria. In fact, this cutting-edge product offers the following tangible benefits to terminal operators.
- Enable better pricing decisions.c
- Better calibration and gauging of availability/supply at the rRack for sales activities.
- Better planning , scheduling and nomination of storage and transfer activities.
- Minimize unpredictable inventory situation losses.
- Reconciliation of product movement variances and accounting processes in the terminal.
- Speed up the delivery of supply, transaction information through real time communication between customer, supplier and the Terminal.
- Serve as an effective tool to respond to market and customer needs.
- Enhancement of terminal security and safety.
- Efficient contracts, logistics and invoice management.
- he audit trail and traceability better served.
DNR experts are looking forward to meet visitors to StocExpo at the company’s booth and present the company’s suite of terminal management and automation solutions.
For appointments during the show to discuss specific requirements, please call Ms. Libby Ang at +65 96987427 or firstname.lastname@example.org