DNR supplies Siemens PCS7 based Control System for Sabo Hydrogenation Plant
15 July 2013
Singapore, July 2013
Industrial automation consultant DNR Process Solutions is pleased to announce that it has bagged a contract to supply Siemens PCS7 based control system for the Sabo Hydrogenation Plant Unit in Milan, Italy.
Designed and engineered to work and operate continuously and efficiently for automatic plant control, the control system includes the following items:
- Control Panels (CP) containing AS Controller & IO modules required to interface for field instrument/devices – DCS System
- Remote IO Panel (RIO) containing IO Modules required to interface for field instruments/devices
- PCS7 Server station, engineering workstation and operator workstation (Zone 1 Certified)
- Network switches for data link between CP, RIO and HMI station
- Supply of intelligent MCC
The main contractor for this project is Inventa Technologies Pte Ltd.
DNR Process provides turnkey consulting, design and engineering services
for diverse industries including the Fats & Oils sector
. To know how DNR Process Solutions can help you meet your requirements, contact us