Fieldbus Networks & Devices and IT Infrastructure
Fieldbus Networks and Devices
DNR designs and develops fieldbus networks and devices for automation equipment, enabling interconnection between different industrial networks. We integrate your Profibus system and IT to bring you to a new level of asset management and effectiveness, and, ultimately, operational excellence.
DNR has extensive experience in designing, installing and troubleshooting Profibus networks and was the first company not only to develop DTM files outside of Germany, but to develop distributed asset management systems architecture for intelligent Profibus devices.
- Selection of the right interface between field devices and control systems
- Design and engineering of the fieldbus network and selection of components
- Parameterisation and configuration of field devices using Field Device Tool
- Remote diagnostics and integration with Asset Management System
- Development of Device Type Manager (DTM) files for Profibus and Hart protocols
for device manufacturers
- Selection of devices that comply with design standards, safety regulations and
process requirements in terms of:
- Multi-site deployment
- Freedom of choice
- Single point remote access to all device data
- Ease of use
- Reduced cost of ownership
Make sure your business is fully connected with IT infrastructure designed to optimise your business performance. At DNR, we specialise in the design and implementation of IT infrastructures across your entire network. Being vendor-independent, we are able to choose the most suitable networking products from various brands in the market to bring you optimal operational performance within your budget.
Secure Wide Area Network (WAN)
We specialise in implementing WAN for your different manufacturing and production sites, seamlessly integrating all of your existing local area networks (LAN), while at the same time ensuring maximum security in data transmission across the WAN.
We provide a turnkey solution in web-based plant-wide security surveillance systems. This includes the selection and installation of the hardware as well as the design and implementation of the web-based application used for monitoring real-time security footage of your facilities.
We are able to integrate your plant control network with your office LAN networks to give you seamless connectivity between your ERP and MES systems and your plant control systems. This is also essential for implementing multi-site deployment of our Commercial Off-the-Shelf software applications.