Cutting-edge Asset and Maintenance Management Solutions
MaxPro Asset Management & Maintenance Solutions prolong the life of your operation-critical assets through effective and timely maintenance management, and substantially lowers the cost of maintenance for the entire lifecycle of the plant.
The MaxPro asset management & maintenance system consists of three software suites :
MaxPro Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
A component-based enterprise software, MaxPro CMMS allows you to plan, control and monitor physical asset events and maintenance tasks so you can better allocate equipment and resources, and ensure that proper and timely maintenance is carried out. This web-based maintenance management system covers all phases of the asset life cycle across all services, providing you a comprehensive and efficient system for investment planning, specifications, design, operations and maintenance, and disposal.
MaxPro Operation Manuals Management System (OMMS)
This comprehensive web-based system enables maintenance engineers to upload operations documentation and troubleshooting information when providing maintenance or support as well as to modify, add or delete information and notes.
MaxPro Field Intelligence (FI) FDT Framework Application
MaxPro FI manages all your FDT-compliant field devices under one single platform to provide accurate real-time information, thereby enhancing your productivity and reducing the cost of running your plant. Designed for your convenience and ease of use, this unique integrated product allows multiple concurrent access to real-time device data from different access points so you can monitor your field devices to keep them in optimal working order. MaxPro FI also supports Hart, Profi bus, Foundation Fieldbus, DeviceNet, Interbus, AS-Interface, Profinet IO and upcoming devices, and imposes no restrictions on system integration requirements, giving you greater freedom of choice.
These software suites can be used independently or interdependently to improve the effectiveness and efficiencies of your asset management activities.
- Maximise availability of plants, assets, and other facilities
- Organise the process from commission to disposal of asset life cycle
- Optimise asset utilisation with real-time tracking
- Define and enforce organisational quality and safety standards
- Centralise accurate maintenance of records and documentation
- Enjoy Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO) functionality
- Improve management of inventory (spare parts), replenishment, and procurement
- Protect data with highly secure access control with audit trails
- Changi Water Reclamation Plant – Public Utilities Board Singapore
- Chestnut Avenue Water Works (CAWW) – Public Utilities Board
- Changi Newater Plant- Sembcorp Utilities Ltd
- Changi Newater Pumping Station – Public Utilities Board
- Helios Terminal Corp Pte Ltd