CWRP is the cornerstone of the first phase of the Singapore Deep Tunnel Sewerage System (DTSS) project. Phase 1 of the facility features a state-of-the-art, compact and covered wastewater treatment facility designed to handle 800,000 CMD.
Design, engineering, supply, installation and commissioning for one of the world's largest Profibus installations (10,000 devices) and field instruments
- Digesters, solids, liquids module 1 and 2, and sludge drying
- Central monitoring system - FDT/DTM Asset Management System (MaxPro)
Chestnut Avenue Water Works (CAWW) is one of the largest drinking water plants in Singapore with a capacity of 90 million gallons per day, producing potable water that meets WHO standards.
Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the control system and field instruments for the new equipment supplied under this contract and upgrading of the existing PLCs and SCADA system for Stage 1 Water Works and Stage 1 Sludge Treatment
- 9 sets of dual-redundant, hot-standby PLCs
- 4 sets of redundant SCADA servers, 12 Nos. SCADA client stations complete with historian server for archiving and reporting of the plant/production data
- Integrated asset and maintenance management system (MaxPro)
Evyap started with soap production in 1927 in Erzurum, and now produces many categories of products including shower gel, shampoo, shaving, skin care and fine fragrance products, diapers and toothpaste in over 100 countries. Design, engineering, supply, installation and testing and commissioning for instrumentation and for Profibus networks
- Simatic PCS7 Process Control and Safety Shutdown system for 8 Process Plants
- Process historian and information server
- Integrated tank farm inventory management system for 73 tanks (POIMS)
- Production, quality, material movement and book-stock management system (POIMS PLUS)
- Maintenance management system (MaxPro)
- 3D Level scanners and inventory for 7 soap noodle silos (Multi-Vision)
- Integration with customer’s SAP system
FELDA IFFCO is a joint venture between FELDA, Malaysia’s largest diversified plantationbased organisation, and IFFCO Holdings Ltd., UAE’s leading manufacturer and marketer of a wide range of fast-moving consumer goods and industrial food products in the Middle East and Africa.
Design, engineering, supply, installation and testing and commissioning for three sites
- Tank farm inventory management system for 136 tanks (POIMS)
- Material movement and book-stock management system (POIMS PLUS)
Chemoil Energy Limited is one of the world’s largest and leading integrated physical suppliers of marine oil products. Its Helios Terminal has a storage capacity of 440,000 m3, with two jetties (Finger Jetty with 14 loading arms and VLCC Jetty with three loading arms)
Design, engineering, testing and commissioning of the following system to manage the entire operation of the terminal
- Complete terminal planning and execution system (Fuel Track)
- Integrated redundant control and shutdown system
- Inventory management system
Founded in 1978, the SEAOIL Group is the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines. SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products.
Design, engineering, supply, installation, testing and commissioning for SEAOIL’s 10 oil storage terminals and depots spread across the Philippines
- Terminal planning and execution system (Fuel Track)
- Oil loss management and reconciliation systems
- Inventory management system
Northern Cement Corporation (NCC) is one of the largest and the most modern cement plants in the Philippines. With its growing business, NCC requires accurate real-time information of its silo stock levels.
Design, supply, testing and commissioning of the cement silo inventory management system using 3D volume scanners and the multi-vision system
- 6 cement storage silos
- 2 clinkers
- 8 homogenising silos
The Housing & Development Board (HDB) is Singapore’s public housing authority and a statutory board under the Ministry of National Development.
Remote monitoring and collection alerts notification system
- Level sensors
- Camera – image processing
- Smoke detector
- SMS / email alerts and notifications
- Central monitoring portal