Water & Waste Water
DNR Process Solutions has considerable expertise in handling large scale projects for the water & waste water domain, having successfully executed several world class projects in the last 5 years.
Efficient, cost-effective, and high-quality operation of a water treatment plant is critical – whether it be for municipal, industrial, commercial, laboratory or leisure purposes—considering not only the scarcity of the resource, but also the stringent quality control and legal norms governing this sector.
Combining our domain expertise in water treatment plants with our competencies in information technology and access to leading edge technology we are able to provide our clients with turnkey plant and process automation solutions.
Some of the projects we have executed in this domain include:
- Changi Water Reclamation Plant
The CWRP is the cornerstone of the first phase of the Singapore Deep Tunnel Sewerage System (DTSS) project. Phase 1 of the facility features a state-of-the-art, compact and covered wastewater treatment facility designed to handle 800,000 CMD expandable to an ultimate 2,400,000 CMD. Design supply, installation & commissioning of complete Profibus Network and Field Instruments for:
- Digesters (C4C Contract)
- Solids (C4B Contract)
- Liquids Module 1 (C3C Contract)
- Liquids Module 2 (C3D Contract)
- Sludge Drying (EP3 Contract)
Sembawang Engineers & Constructors – C4C, C4B, EP3
United Engineers Constructor – C3C
Keppel Engineering Pte Ltd – C3D
- Supply & configuration of Field Device Management based on FDT technology for the Changi Water Reclamation Plant. – FI
Design and Supply of the Asset Management System using FI to manage the one of the largest Profibus installation (10,000) Profibus Devices. First FDT based Server/Client AMS System – C5A – Contract.
- Newater (EP94) DBOO Project – Supply of System Integration Package
The Changi Newater is the largest NEWater plant in Singapore with a capacity of 50mgd (228MLD). The Plant is designed, built and operated by Sembcorp.
Scope of Work include Front End Design Engineering, Detailed Engineering, Supply, Testing and Commissioning of control system, Plant Historian, Computerized Maintenance Management System, Online Operations and Maintenance Manuals, Remote Telemetry System (Connecting Pumping Stations across Singapore).
- Supply of Instruments, design, engineering, integration, testing and commissioning of closed circuit cooling water (CCCW) system
Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture, Government of Qatar
Closed Circuit Cooling Water System (CCCW) is part of the Waste-to-Energy Incineration Plant inside the larger Power Island of Domestic Solid Waste Management Center DSWMC, owned by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Agriculture, Government of Qatar. Designed to treat an initial capacity of more than 1,550 tons of waste a day, the DSWMC will comprise waste sorting and recycling facilities, landfill, composting plant and a 1,000 tons per day Waste-to-Energy (WTE) incineration plant.
Front End Design Engineering, Supply of PLC and SCADA Control System, Commissioning &Testing
Keppel Seghers Engineering Singapore Pte. Ltd
- SWA Community Development Project – Sichuan earthquake.
A Charity project with collaborative effort between the association, Lien Aid (LA) / Lien Foundation of Singapore and Borough Pte Ltd. The objective is to build and operate a Mobile Water Purification System (MWPS) that treats raw water from a lake and produce both potable and drinking water for some 10,000 people that are living in a resettlement camp, located in one of the areas that are hardest hit by the Sichuan earthquake.
Scope of Work include Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of the Control System, Motor Control Center, Field Instruments, Control Valves and On/Off Valves
- Jurong WRP – Replacement of M&E Equipment
Under the works for Jurong WRP, control system and associated equipment shall be designed to provide:
- Monitoring and automatic control of the Works involved upgraded equipment/plant to produce the required process operation and in a properly coordinated, safe and cost-effective manner;
- Acquisition, processing and recording of operational data to facilitate efficient management of the upgraded works;
- Efficient usage of man-power, whilst maintaining the specified level of security of operation of the upgraded works;
- Manual override facilities at the control room and in the field
Scope of Work: Front End Design Engineering, Detailed Engineering, Supply, Installation Testing and Commissioning of Plant control system
UES Holdings(S) Pte Ltd
- Marina Reservoir Recirculation Scheme-Contract 3 Modifications to ChestNut Avenue Waterworks
The project is to increase the capacity from 60mgd to 90mgd while producing potable water that meets WHO standard. When modified, the Works will receive raw water from the Marina Reservoir and the treated water will be discharged to the Upper Peirce Reservoir. It is designed to allow the Works to quickly revert to the treated raw water from the Upper Peirce Reservoir and deliver the treated water to the reticulation system.
Scope of Work: Front End Design Engineering, Detailed Engineering, Supply, Installation Testing and Commissioning of Instrumentation, Field Network & Control System
UES Holdings(S) Pte Ltd