DNR Process Solutions provides automation & control services for Thai Oleochemicals’ multi-purpose reactor project
24 April 2010
Process automation consultants DNR Process Solutions is pleased to announce that it has been awarded a project for the automation and controls
for a multi-purpose reactor by Thai Oleochemicals.
DNR Process Soultions will be involved with the:
- Front end design engineering
- Detailed engineering for instrumentation and controls
- Supply, testing and commissioning of distributed control systems (Siemens PCS-7) for the plant and utilities' controls.
The multi-purpose reactor consists of the following facilities:
- Esterification unit including post treatment and filtration unit
- Spray cooling unit
- Tank farm
- Drumming & packaging units
Thai Oleochemicals Co. Ltd is Thailand’s leading producer of oleochemical products. The company is a subsidiary of PTT (Thailand’s national oil company).
DNR has considerable expertise in providing a range of process automation solutions for the Fats & Oils
sector. Contact us to discuss how we can contribute to your project/plant operations.